So it's finally 2015, two days in it to be exact. My new years eve' was spent out at the pub with John, Dad and the sister, being pregnant I got to ring in the new year sober, which isn't too much of a downer as i'm not much of a drinker. But when everyone else is pretty 'merry' it can be a bit awkward, shyness tends to get the better of me in social situations like that, which means its hard to let loose and I end up looking like the misery in the corner :S
I haven't made a new years resolution yet but it should be to:
"Stop worrying and start talking"
Went to the city centre today, wanted to look for things for the new house. Ended up with baking trays from Poundland, couldn't find much else home wise which was a bit disappointing.
Also went into H&M, I wanted to buy some of their Basic Skirts, I have been meaning to get some of them for ages but never seem to. I like them as they are stretchy and they can be dressed up or down. Plus anything stretchy is good with a growing belly. They were out of my size in the black skirts so I didn't get any in the end.
Had a look in the sales while at the city centre too, and I have to say there wasn't much that would make me want to part with my cash which is a shame as I do love a good bargain.
Ended up buying a two pack of leggings from New Look for £12.99. I like them as I think they are pretty good quality for the price and lately I have been living in leggings as I have given up on my jeans as they are too uncomfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment