So according to my Pregnancy app on my Ipad, today is day 100 of my pregnancy. At 14 weeks and 2 days I am very excited.
The second trimester is supposed to be the 'easy' bit of the pregnancy and i'm hoping I will get that glow that the books talk about!
Bump is getting a bit bigger now although it must be part chocolate! Guess now is a good time to start trying sleeping on my left but I find sleeping on one side all night isn't too comfortable. I will have to look at Pregnancy pillows!
Plus if i'm on my left I miss out on being the little spoon as me and John swapped sides of the bed, give it a few weeks and the baby might start kicking him in the back! My mum always used to say I did that to my dad when she was pregnant with me.
My dad was going through the photo albums earlier and saw the ultrasound of me, quality has definitely gotten better since 1991 when I was in the womb. Also asked him how much I weighed when I was born, he said I wasn't big but he didn't know exactly. Typical dad, mum would have known, it must be written down somewhere.
Today is also 1 week until me and John move into our very first home. It will be so nice to have our own little place as we are currently living at my dad's, so what better reason to fly the nest then to make a home for our little arrival in a few months.
We have gotten the big things for our house but still need the little electricals and extras and my nan is getting us tea-towels as a present :)
No comments:
Post a Comment